Healthy and beautiful is always likened to the word 'expensive'. Though it is not always, Oatlovers. To maintain health and beauty, Oatlovers can use it by eating a cheap meal. Yup, pumpkin. Pumpkin or more commonly known as waluh, manisa, gondes, or jipang is the fruit of the crops that live on moist and moist soil. Character of this crop is very easy to recognize, it is green with pale white flesh with a thin seed in it.
With a cheap price, the nutrients of this pumpkin are amazing, Oatlovers! Research conducted by the University of North Florida, USA states that squash is a vegetable that is low in calories, high in fiber and rich in minerals. One Siamese pumpkin contains vitamin B compleks (folate, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, Vitamin B6), Vitamin C, and essential minerals (iron, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, copper). So what are the benefits? Let's see the explanations below, Oatlovers.
Benefits of Siamese Pumpkin for Beauty:
- Prevent premature aging. This is because the flavonoid content in the Siamese gourd helps the body fight substances that are at risk of damaging skin issue.
- With a high mineral content, the siamese helps moisturize dry Oatlovers skin.
- Oatlovers heel blackened? No more worries, take advantage of sewage sap for this problem. Simply by cutting the pumpkin and then apply on the heels of troubled Oatlovers. Allow to dry and then wash thoroughly.
How is the benefits of pumpkin for health? Let's see again, Oatlovers:
- According to research Purdue University, regular consumption of squash can help overcome Oatlovers who suffer from hypertension, you know.
- With a content of 7.7 mg of vitamin C, squash can be a source of antioxidants that can prevent the destruction of body cells and free radicals in the body.
- The content of water in a siamese gourd helps the kidneys and digestive tract to be better, of course coupled with regular exercise as well, Oatlovers.
So, to maintain health and beauty do not need expensive treatments, right Oatlovers? Utilizing 'cheap' vegetables can be a source of healthy food for the body.
There is is no doubt about this pumpkin to be your daily food ingredient Oatlovers.