No products in the cart.
SIX TIPS SHOPPING FOOD REQUIREMENTS
Theoretically, cooking at home instead of eating out can save your money up to 50%, Oatlovers! Especially if you have a lot of family members.
However, we should admit that the tendecy to eat out is so tempting . Here are some tips on how to manage your finances, Oatlovers! #OatGift
1. Decide on how many times a month you will shop.
2. Create a grocery list for your cooking needs for the next few days.
3. Do not be easily tempted. Just buy the things that are on your shopping list
4. Kitchen spices can be stored for a long time, such as salt, sugar, chili powder, and flavoring should be stored in limited amount.
5. To maintain the freshness, fresh kitchen spices, such as onion and chilli, should be bought based on how much you need instead of buying a lot for filling the storage.
6. Processed foods such as sausages, nuggets, and meatballs should be purchased in limited quantities. Store these in the freezer to prevent it from expiring.
Hi Oatlovers, as we know that makeup and beauty is not only about face
A pleasurable travelling is clearly affected by how many luggages do we carry. If
Insomnia also known as having difficulty with sleeping can strike anyone. Starting from mild
We need salt to survive because our bodies depend on sodium for a control